Will you be attending KubeCon | CloudNativeCon 2022 in Detroit?
We'd love to meet you! Stop by AutoCloud's in-person booth #SU1 or visit our virtual booth.
What's happening at the booth?
Come bring your questions about:
- Scaling the use of Terraform within your organization
- How AutoCloud makes your Terraform modules reusable and "intelligent"
- Removing bottlenecks in your DevSecOps workflows
- Enforcing cloud governance across teams and lines of business
- How to increase your DevOps capacity without hiring more engineers or external consultants
- Improving multi-cloud visibility
- Anything AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud related!
We'll be giving away some pretty sick AutoCloud t-shirts and stickers!
$100 for your opinions on Terraform
Do you use Terraform on the job? We want your thoughts and opinions! We'll be conducting 30 minute remote interviews the week after KubeCon to better understand your workflows and current pain points. In exchange for your time you will receive a $100 Amazon gift card.
NOTE: You do not need to be a Terraform "expert" to participate. This is NOT a sales pitch, the interview will be conducted by a user researcher.
How to sign up for an interview:
- Stop by our booth (#SU1) at the conference and mention you're interested in the Terraform interviews
- Don't have time to visit our booth? Fill out this Google form instead
$100 Amazon gift card
Visit our in-person booth (SU1) for a T-shirt and then follow AutoCloud on LinkedIn + Twitter from October 24th-31st for a chance to win a $100 Amazon gift card!
Can't make it to our booth? Visit our virtual booth and say hello during open office hours instead.
$200 Amazon gift card
Sign up for a free AutoCloud account then hook up an AWS account, Azure subscription, or Google Cloud project by Friday, November 4th for a chance to win a $200 Amazon gift card!
Who will be there?
- Tyson Kunovsky, CEO
- Chris Koning, CTO
- Evelyn LaTour, CPO
- Tyler Dunkel, Director of Engineering
- Josh Gordon, Director of Sales